Enhance your dancing with private lessons from the certified instructors of CSP Dance Studios in Albuquerque.
Private dance lessons are a wonderful way to receive individualized instruction. If you want to improve your dance skills, personal dance lessons can provide the feedback you need.
Why take Private Dance Lessons?
Private dance lessons are great for beginners and advanced students. We hear plenty of reasons students take private dance lessons.
- You may want to get a few basics down before attending a group class.
- You may want to become a better dancer faster.
- You may want to enhance and reinforce what you learned in group classes with personal dance lessons.
- You may be more comfortable working one-on-one with an instructor.
- You may want to learn at a faster rate.
- You may be getting ready for a special event.
- You may be interested in performing or competing.
During a private lesson, your instructor will cover areas not addressed in group dance classes. It is an excellent way to refine your skills and also gives the instructor an opportunity to catch any “bad habits” that may go unnoticed in group lessons.
What is a Private Dance Lesson Like?
When you take a private lesson, it will be you and your instructor working solo, or with your partner, if you are learning to dance as a couple. There are no static lesson plans for personal dance lessons—the material will be tailored to meet your personal goals.